The workshop will be an opportunity for the project to disseminate its various outputs. However, more importantly, it will provide an opportunity to discuss ideas regarding student engagement, use cases, collaborating with local authorities and the perennial native applications vs. the mobile web debate.
Benefits of attending:
- Become familiar with the opportunities and issues in developing a mobile solution
- Discuss ideas and issues with other institutions
- Discover the opportunities of working with local authorities
- Explore the possibility of future partnerships
- Learn about the outputs of the MyMobileBristol project
- Managers and developers in HE and FE looking to develop a mobile strategy or implement a solution
If you would like to attend the workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a small budget to help with travel expenses. Places are limited.
The programme is being developed here.